Skip to main content
Mendocino College Resources on COVID-19
- Mendocino College Online Resources - Online services and support while the physical campus is closed
- Mendocino College COVID-19 Announcements - Hours, campus access, previous announcements sent out
- VitalSource: Textbooks free until May 25. You will need to make a log-in with your Mendocino email address to qualify.
- RedShelf: Textbooks free until May 25. You will have to create a free account using your Mendocino email address.
- Project Muse - Free articles to articles from select scholarly publishers for a limited time.
- JSTOR - Free articles to articles from select scholarly publishers for a limited time.
- Audible - Free audiobooks available for a limited time, no logins or passwords required.
- Graphing Calculator App - Simulates a variety of TI calculators. Does not simulate TI-89. Windows and Android only.
- Open Library - Access to a variety of books from the Internet Archive
- Cengage Unlimited Access - Until the end of the semester
- National Emergency Library - Digital books being made available until June 30, 2020 or until the end of the national emergency
- Zoom Info for Students
COVID-19: Methods of Transmission and Symptoms
Global Map from Johns Hopkins University
Ukiah Campus: 707.468.3053 | Coast Center: 707.961.2200 | Lake Center: 707.263.4944 | North County Center: 707.459.6224
Email: Library Webmaster | © 2020 Mendocino Community College
Powered by Springshare. Login to LibApps